Thursday, November 8, 2012

MUNICIPALS: "M" IS FOR MEDFORD



"M" is for the fine community of Medford, N.J. The badge is the twenty-first in alphabetical order in this display of various municipalities. 

This Town is is in South Jersey near the Delaware River. I imagine it is still very nice. Truth be told I have never visited the place.
  
My understanding is that Medford is a fairly large community. Even though that is true I still know zip about this town. It is, despite the wife's concern, a proper fit in my Municipal Collection.

I recently got this badge from another collector. I thought it would be a nice fit in the collection. As badges go this is right around three inches tall with the State Seal at center.

There are four panels on this shield and they read: PatrolmanMedford, Police, NJ. The bottom line is I like it, and I am very pleased to have it.



No comments: