Tuesday, December 3, 2019

CHRISTMAS TRINKETS FOR SALE SALE

Christmas Season is upon us, and  "now is the time for this Collector to clean out his collection, and move some fine badges on to others in the Hobby.
 






This set of two badges, pictured above,  comes from my New Jersey Marshall Collection. They are duplicates, and not actually in the Display. I have built "My Marshal's"over the years and in so doing I accumulated some extras. Now I can move these two on to another collector.

These Badges were made in the early 1900's following N.J.'s creating the "Borough" form of Government. When communities created "Police Departments" these badges were phased out. The above Badges are from the Communities of CARLSTADT and TENAFLY, NJ


ASKING  $125  (For Above Set of Two)
CONTACT: Dennis at  "jerseychief@gmail.com

No comments: