Sunday, March 18, 2012

MUNICIPALS - "E" IS FOR ELIZABETH



"E" is for Elizabeth. In sequence this would be the tenth in alphabetical order. That is how they are displayed.

Initially I must admit there is a problem with this one. Elizabeth is a City. It is in here because I didn't have room for it anywhere else.

I was able to obtained a couple of nice items from this location, but only displayed one in my City Collection. I covered that badge in a post dated January 19, 2010. Boy time is flying. 

This particular badge is one that I have had for a long time. It is in great shape, and of a traditional design. It is gold tone with blue letters. There is a pin and clasp on the rear.

It is marked: Elizabeth Police, with the Sergeant title in the bottom number box. In the top section is an applied Seal from the City which adds a very nice touch and makes the badge unique to this community.

Having a second item from this location has forced me to place it where it is. That is OK. I am proud to have it and to display it, knowing their is another one over my shoulder in the correct location.























No comments: